Thursday, April 29, 2010

RSS Feeds

I have successfully set-up at least one RSS feed. The first one I did, I wasn't sure where it saved too and then found it in my Internet "Favorites" profile. I also set up some feeds to a Bloglines account. The next day, the RSS feeds connected to my Favorites had disappeared. Is that suppose to happen? I did relocate my RSS feeds on Bloglines with ease, better yet, they were still there the following day.
Are they useful? Listing the headlines and/or summeries are a quick and dirty way of finding out news items at a glance. I do like that. Would I daily take the extra step to look at it. I think I would have to schedule a timeframe into my day. As all internet searching, time flies by quickly and before you know it, a goodly amount of time has been used.

No comments:

Post a Comment